17 hours ago … A major hack at Target stole credit and debit card data from 40 million customers, raising questions in the final week of the busy Christmas …
2 days ago … A day after Target announced that forty million of its customers had their credit and debit card data breached, the retailer announced a 10% …
Social Marketing Trends to Watch in 2014
ReveNews, on Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:00:00 -0700
Any modern marketer should by now be well aware of the three fundamentals of online advertising: content, search and social. The importance of content and search shouldn’t come as much of a shock to advertisers, as blog posts and keyword optimization …
Sep 17, 2013 … The Internet has drastically altered the way in which information is shared, and has had a profound impact on marketing. Over the past few …
12 hours ago … Read all marketing trends 2014 news. … 14 Digital And Social Media Marketing Trends For 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]. By Shea Bennett on …
Sep 12, 2013 … 22 Digital Marketing techniques that demand attention Each year, I review the latest trends in Digital Marketing to help define digital …
I’ve been there too. Listen to this..
I was just talking to a friend of mine yesterday.
He’s another fellow entrepreneur and he just finished up his latest book called, “Running With
Patience”. He sign it and autographed for me, that was pretty cool
He’s also an inventor on the FrigeMates. His name is Paul Davis.
I wanted to tell him that he’s got the potential to go nationwide, even, worldwide.
with his product. But the problem is he’s having a hard time
getting a hold of KEY contact people and NOT get a call back.
I told him to use his
Smart Phone – Record a quick video – Upload it to YouTube
and Personalized his message.
He has the name and email addresses of VIP’s, for these large corporations.
The Problem? No one will call him back!
(How about you? Are you having the same problems, trying to contact the right person.
The reasons why people don’t call other people back is because
they’re too busy or they think they you’re a salesperson going to sell you something.
They don’t have time to be bothered, so you have to understand their point of view.
He was using voice mail and that wasn’t working
tried email and that wasn’t working.
“Then I suggested recording a short video
like an introduction video, it’s less than two minutes.
Take a snapshot of the video, put into your
email as an image.”
Use a title or subject line:
“Video For Joe Smith about XYZ product”
“Hey Joe We Lost Touch, Video”
You have to get that email opened! And get them to look at that video.
“I always had that problem when I was in sales. This was
before the internet and before email.”
A good tip for you:
1) Make a video introduce yourself again
2) Regenerate where they got your information.
3) How to contact you through email and add that personal touch!
I can almost guarantee you that you’re going to get a phone call or
email and set up the appointment.
Online marketing may have developed a sudden surge these past few years, but many in the know how have felt its rise even from way then. As more internet based businesses are put up, the need to develop new marketing skills and knowledge based on this new medium have arisen. More and more marketing strategies are being discovered and developed to cope with the changing face of business the business world.
The demand for online marketing tips and strategies have drastically grown and a new form of business has been born, internet marketing strategies. While there are companies that are all too eager to help your site and business build a clientele for a fee, there also many ways that can spread the word about your sites subsistence in a more cost free way. One of this is Opt-in email marketing, also known as permission marketing.
Opt-in marketing requires the permission of a willing customer to subscribe to your marketing materials, materials that take form in newsletters, catalogs and promotional mailings via e-mail. The more opt-in marketing mail is sent, the more chances there is to bag sales and more sales. To do this, you must build a list of all those who wants to subscribe to your opt-in marketing list.
From your list, you will get your targeted customer, this is a good list since they already have shown interest in what you have to show and sell since they have willingly signed in for your list. These are the people who have liked what they have seen in your site and have decided they want to see more and maybe even purchase what ever product or service your company and site has to offer.
Many people would think that building their lists would take hard work and a lot of time to build and collect names and addresses. This is not so, it takes a bit of patience and some strategies but in doing this list, you open your site and your business to a whole new world of target market. Take the effort to take your business to a new level, if traffic increase and good profits are what you want, an opt-in list will do wonders for your business venture.
There are many sources and articles in the internet available for everyone to read and follow in building a list. Sometimes they may be confusing because there are so many and there different ways. Different groups of people would have different approaches in building an opt-in list, but no matter how diverse many methods are, there are always some crucial things to do to build your list. Here are four of them.
1) Put up a good web form in your site that immediately follows the end of your content. While some may say this is too soon to subscribe for a website visitors application, try to remember that your homepage should provide a quick good impression. If somehow a website visitor finds something that he or she doesn’t like and turns them off, they may just forget about signing up.
A good web form for subscribing to an opt-in list is not hard to do. Just write a simple short statement about how they would like to see more and get updated about the site. Then there should be an area where they could put in their names and e-mail address. This web form will automatically save and send you the data’s inputted. As more people sign in, your list will be growing.
2) As mentioned in the first tip, make your homepage very, very impressive. You need to have well written articles and descriptions of your site. Depending on what your site is all about, you need to capture your website visitor’s fancy. Make your site useful and very easy to use. Do not expect everyone to be tech savvy. Invest in having good programming in your site, make your graphics beautiful but don’t over do it.
Don’t waste your time making the homepage too overly large megabyte wise. Not all people have dedicated T1 connections, the faster your site gets loaded, the better. Go for a look that borders between simplicity and sophisticated knowledge.
3) Provide good service and products. A return customer is more likely to bring in more business. Even then and now, a satisfied customer will recommend a business always. Word of mouth and recommendations alone can rake in more business than an expensive ad. As your clientele roster grows so shall your list. With more members on the list, the more people will get to know about what you have new to offer.
4) Keep a clean and private list. Never lose the trust your customers have entrusted you. If you provide e-mails to others and they get spammed, many will probably unsubscribe to you. Remember, a good reputation will drive in more traffic and subscribers as well as strengthen the loyalty of your customers.
Creator & Host Of Get A Clue Marketing Show. This show was created to help those who are starting their own business or is a current small business owner, who never had marketing experience. Our main focus is to Inspire - Encourage -Empower - Teach aspects of marketing. We interview marketing experts, and experienced people who can save you a ton of time, using \"hands on\" how-to instructions. Contact us, if you would like to be on the show.